Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Postponing "Liturgy" series

This is partly my fault, so I want to apologize right off the bat. I've been super busy studying for midterms that I lost track of keeping up with this series, so I'm going to continue with the series on liturgy until after Lent. This Wednesday, Ash Wednesday, is my first one, so I want to share my Lenten journey with all of you. I will begin with my Ash Wednesday experience, and summarize my journey that week during the Sundays in Lent. For those of you observing Lent, I pray that this time may be a fruitful time of self-examination, the will to do better, and most of all, a deeper understanding of the Lord as we journey with Him these upcoming 40 days. For those of you who do not observe Lent or have any questions, feel free to comment with your questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. See you all on Wednesday.

God bless,

Manny Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment