Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Lenten Journey 2014: The Friday of the second week of Lent

Hello, internet. My apologies for not posting yesterday. It was a busy day. I had a midterm yesterday and just completely lost track of time. Yesterday was a good day. Temptation, as always, but thanks to God, I did not succumb. Today has been a good end to the school week. I got a 97% on one of my midterms, so that was a great way to end the week! I'm home for the weekend, and I was finally able to start reading the Lenten devotional that I ordered last weekend, "God is on the cross: Reflections on Lent and Easter" by Dietrich Bonhöffer! Now I'm just listening to some music and trying to set before me Christ crucified for me this wonderful Friday evening. I hope your week has been well. I'm grateful for you, whoever you are, dear reader, that you take time to read what a simple college boy has to say. Thank you for listening to me. I truly appreciate it. And if you're going through some rough patches, remember that Christ understands. Go to Him and tell Him what's going on.

Grateful for Jesus,

Manny Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment