Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Lenten Journey 2014: The Monday of the second week of Lent

Good evening, internet. The first day of this week has come to an end. I'm a bit hungry, I'm not going to lie. I spent most of my day in the library, finishing some papers for my religious classes. I got some books from my school library, so I'm looking forward to reading those soon. Today was St. Patrick's day, so naturally the cafeteria had an Irish themed lunch today. They did have shamrock shakes, which were quite delicious. I've been reading my Lenten devotional book by Bonhöffer, and it's truly something remarkable. I know you probably expected more, but I'm sorry. This is all that I have for today. Hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening, whoever and wherever you are. 

God bless,
Manny Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment