Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lenten Journey 2014: The Saturday of the second week of Lent

Good evening, internet. I hope you had a wonderful week. Today was a wonderful day. Me and my parents went out and took our dogs out for a bit to get some fresh air. Then we got some sundaes and watched a movie together. The perfect end to a good week. I'm so excited for tomorrow, because it's the Lord's Day. I'm not that hungry today, and that is something that I'm happy about. This fasting thing is growing on me. God continues to show me things about myself and about Him that are just astonishing. This will be a shorter post than usually, since not much happened today. I hope that you are doing well, dear reader, and hope that you have a wonderful evening/morning, wherever and whoever you are.

God bless,
Manny Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment