Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lenten Journey 2014: the Wednesday of the fifth week of Lent

Good evening, internet. Today was an awesome day!!! All my classes went without a hitch, and I met with a guy I really admire. His name is Kyle, and he is a vicar at the church which I attend. In Lutheran lingo, a vicar is a man who is in seminary studying to be a pastor. He has an entire year of hands-on-experience, called a vicarage, in which he gets to work with a pastor in learning the ropes of how to be a pastor. We had some coffee, and chatted for around two hours. I got some really great insights from him about my future seminary career! Then my church had a Wednesday Lenten service, and that was amazing, as well. This upcoming week is the last week of Lent, and thus the last week of my first Lenten journey. I leave you now, and hope you have a great day/evening/night, wherever and whoever you are, dear reader. 

May the love of Christ, the peace of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you. 

Manny Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment