Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Lenten Journey 2014: the Monday of the fifth week of Lent

Good evening, Internet. It's Monday. Another start to yet another week. And at times, it gets boring. University life is not all it is cracked up to be. I love reading as much as the next guy (ok, maybe a bit too much), but even I have my limit. Being at a Christian university, you would think that would lighten the load. It doesn't. There is just as much pressure at a Christian university than at a secular one. It's awesome having Jesus at every corner, but that doesn't help deal with the agony of papers. As Holy Week draws ever so closer, I seem to be appreciating the little things a bit more. For what Christ did was no little thing, but through that, I can appreciate and thank God for the little things He does in my life, like giving me breath thus far. Christ has paid the price, my friend. Nothing and no one else can take that place. And that includes you. 

God bless,
Manny Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment