Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lenten Journey 2014: The Thursday of the fifth week of Lent

Good evening, internet. Tomorrow is Friday. That makes me SO happy. I am SO excited for this week to be over. It has been a long week, and I cannot wait for Holy Week to arrive! But, alas, I must wait. God is still working on my heart, and from the looks of it, He'll be working on it long after Lent is over. But that is fine. I've come to realize lately how much I need God. Which is a good realization, right? I pray for continued perseverance in the faith, and for God to give me the strength to love Him with all my heart, strength, and mind, and to love my neighbor as myself. That will take awhile. I want to leave you with this: dear reader, Christ has died for YOU. Whoever you are that is reading this, Jesus Christ bled and shed His blood on the cross for you. 

God bless,
Manny Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment