Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My first post, but yet not my first post

Hello, internet. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmanuel Tovar, but everyone calls me Manny. Feel free to call me whatever you like (as long as it's in good taste). You're probably wondering why I named this post what I did. The reason is because I'm not a newbie to the blogging world. I have tried blogging in the past. Many, many times in the past, but all to no avail. But I've decided to give it another go this time and see what happens. I'm not a computer whiz, so this blog will be pretty simple in its layout. But I'm a simple kind of guy, so that works just fine for me. My complete biography is to the side, but I'll give you a summary of my life as of present. I'm currently 22 years old, and I'm a student at Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida. My major is Multidisciplinary Studies with a double minor in Greek and Biblical and Theological Studies. My dream is to become a pastor in the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. I'm a proud Lutheran and am willing to share and explain my beliefs to all who inquire. I love to read. I'm going to stop now, otherwise I'll be going on and on. If what you see interests you, feel free to stop by frequently. I will try to post at least once a week. 

God bless,

Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment